Home > BrewzNET, Tech geeks > More tinkering

More tinkering

BrewzNET20071012So I managed to get my prototype components worked into the main application after a couple hours of playing around. I fixed several issues, and found about 20 more that need attention.

I expect that this will go on for some time – but the results should be good. As you can see, I’ve put in placeholders for a component list on the top right side, and a combobox that will display the current component and its associated icon. I will ultimately put some tabs at the top of the development area to allow flipping between the graphics screens and events designers… I need to work on getting the refresh code optimized and hiding the component properties that I don’t want to show up in the PropertyGrid too.

So much to do…. but that is a good thing, I guess.

Advertisements
Categories: BrewzNET, Tech geeks
  1. Arnie
    October 18, 2007 at 1:56 pm

    That is looking good Garrett. I have taken a hiatus from the PC end of things for the moment and am concentrating on a stand-alone picaxe machine. I will add the other pretty stuff to it later.

    I am happy with progress, I anticipate it will brew beer in the next month.

  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: